Hi folks, Pherra here. I just uploaded a new release of the DPSCheck addon to WoWInterface and Curse. This new version has the first pass at priority checks for Beast Mastery and Marksmanship builds, along with a new buff/debuff checking feature. The priority checks are designed to help your shot selection in any fight, while the buff/debuff checks are for maximizing your DPS over longer fights.
Posts Tagged ‘missed auto-shots’
Posted in addons, Beast Mastery, Hunter, Marksmanship, World of Warcraft, tagged arcane shot, auto-shot, chimera shot, dpscheck, focus, hunter addon, hunter dps addon, hunter dps check, kill shot, missed auto-shots, missed shots, shot priority, steady shot on October 29, 2010 | 10 Comments »
- Why Can’t We Do Math Anymore? October 27, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- It Must Be Stuck Somewhere October 26, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Mists of Pandaria Expansion Hunter Talents October 21, 2011 Frostheim
- Planning WAY in Advance October 14, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Straight A Game Masters October 11, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Pet Tanking Ideas September 30, 2011 Frostheim
- M thru F: The Workplace Subjectivity Chart August 31, 2011 Lady Justice
- WHU vs the Whale Shark September 20, 2011 Frostheim
- Classic: I Wanted a Bite September 2, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Grats Arust!!! September 2, 2011 Frostheim
Twisted Nether Link Rotation!
You can’t see this