Transmogrification is likely to breath some new life into extreme soloing for hunters as they venture into old dungeons and raids in search of snazzy duds. However, extreme soloing for its own sake is still going strong as well. After the cut you’ll find a compilation of links to resources for hunter extreme soloing.
- Warcraft Hunter’s Union guides: basics, hunter spec, pet spec
- Durendil’s lists of what hunters have soloed so far (includes links to videos!): classic, BC-10, BC-25, WotLK-10, WotLK-25
- JC Sway’s tip on how to use trial accounts to get into raid instances.
- WoW Hunters Hall links
- Warcraft Hunter’s Union posts
- Elitist Jerks thread
- OutDPS’s guide to extreme soloing (some sections outdated)
- Durendil’s channel
- daedaodesu’s channel
- B3astDk’s channel
- Kripparrian soloing Kael’thas
- older videos (for inspiration):
- Gavendo’s big list of mount runs
- OutDPS’s guide to soloing Slabhide
- OutDPS’s guide to soloing Altairus
- OutDPS’s guide to soloing Anzu (written for WotLK)
- Arthemystia’s guides to soloing for 2T5: Void Reaver, Leotheras
- OutDPS’s old extreme soloing guide talks at length about the merits of old tier bonuses.
- tier sets on Wowhead
- look-alike tier sets on Wowhead (so you can dress as a shammy)
- Frostheim has a guide to obtaining the hunter tier sets here. He also offers his opinion of the ”most distinctive” ranged weapons and how to get them here.
Comments? Questions? Did I leave anything out? If so, please leave a comment below.