While it’s nice to be able to deterrence if disarmed, there was an undocumented change that slipped through with 4.1: we can no longer use deterrence while we hold the flag in a battleground. This is probably because a double deterrence combined with a double disengage (and the nice little 40% speed boost that comes with it) would prevent anyone from stopping a hunter from getting across the field, but it certainly makes us less attractive as flag carriers.
- Why Can’t We Do Math Anymore? October 27, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- It Must Be Stuck Somewhere October 26, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Mists of Pandaria Expansion Hunter Talents October 21, 2011 Frostheim
- Planning WAY in Advance October 14, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Straight A Game Masters October 11, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Pet Tanking Ideas September 30, 2011 Frostheim
- M thru F: The Workplace Subjectivity Chart August 31, 2011 Lady Justice
- WHU vs the Whale Shark September 20, 2011 Frostheim
- Classic: I Wanted a Bite September 2, 2011 Cheezburger Network
- Grats Arust!!! September 2, 2011 Frostheim
Twisted Nether Link Rotation!
You can’t see this