According to the class Q&A on wow.com:
- They’re replacing mana with energy, like rogues. We’ll have a maximum of 100 focus, and it will regenerate 6/sec (a little slower than rogues’ 10 energy/sec), or a little faster (12/sec) if we use steady shot. No more mana regen, aspect of the viper, or int needed.
- There will be a complete wipe and overhaul of our talent trees. Again.
- They’re probably doing away with most talents that increase chance to hit.
- They’re doing away with armor penetration, and replacing it with “mastery”.
- Haste will now speed up focus regen
- Attack power is gone, replaced with agility.
- There’s a legendary 2h axe called “Shadowmourne”, that whether it’s appropriate or not, we’ll be rolling on :)
- In general, they’re getting rid of training every new rank of abilities- spells will scale with level, no need to drop by the trainer.
- Ammo will no longer be consumable, but be an item.
There will, I’m sure, be much chewing on this, but I’m gonna save it for this week’s podcast. Cheers!